Public Contracts and Procurement Regulations in California
|Audio & Reference Manual||$169.00||Add to Cart|
Discover how to navigate the minefields of public contracting and competitive bidding with ease.
Do you want to know how to minimize the looming pitfalls inherent in public contracting? Now you can enhance your knowledge of the complex and always changing system of laws and regulations involved in public contracting and procurement. You will find out not only how to effectively coordinate the public procurement process for construction services, but also how to make strategic decisions concerning bid protests, contractual disputes and project close-out.
Our experts will show you how public works projects are awarded and what you should do if you encounter a problem along the way. Presented from both a legal and practical perspective, this seminar will give you the tools you need to face the changing landscape in this often daunting field.
Benefits for You
- Enhance your understanding of the legal framework for local government procurements
- Take the guesswork out of bid challenge procedure
- Resolve thorny disputes arising out of public contracts
- Survival techniques for handling competitive bidding requirements and exceptions
- Expert advice on how to comply with bonding and insurance requirements
Moderator@ Benjamin T. Reyes II, Esq., Meyers Nave
Eric J. Firstman, Esq., Meyers Nave Richard D. Pio Roda, Esq., Meyers Nave
Self Study Credit - Audio & Reference Manual
Sponsored by Lorman Education
|Online Manual||More Info|